why pictures!~Jentry
Lol. Cause you are oh so cute. And sign into your own account!!!
She is so cute~ When she turns 16 she'll be the best driver in the neighborhood with all that practice. I am counting down the years for Davy to start mowing the lawn (and babysitting).
She is cute! I won't show Nik the picture! He will be so jealous that you have a driving lawn mower and that Jentry gets to drive it!! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
why pictures!
~Jentry
Lol. Cause you are oh so cute. And sign into your own account!!!
She is so cute~ When she turns 16 she'll be the best driver in the neighborhood with all that practice. I am counting down the years for Davy to start mowing the lawn (and babysitting).
She is cute! I won't show Nik the picture! He will be so jealous that you have a driving lawn mower and that Jentry gets to drive it!! :)
Post a Comment