I love going on field trips with the kids!! I dont get to help out in the classroom a whole lot so its fun to go on field trips with them! This year I went with Brinley to the Red Barn in Santaquin. She loved it! We got to learn about apples and what kinds of things they make with them. I even bought a gallon of apple cider...it was so good!! They got to go on a hayride and go pick their own apple as we walked through the apple orchard. Then they got to play in a fun maze. It was a great day for a field trip! And I love having that one on one time with her!!
Brinlee and Brinley (you have to be besties when you have the same name, right?)
5 comments:
How fun! I wish I would go on more field trips! You inspire me!!! I think we may need to check that place out! Seems very cool!
Cute shirts! Why does my 4th grader still not have his?!?
Sometimes they save it for the first field trip???
Hey I noticed that you had a link to Reagan's Blob. I was just curious if you got that from my blog or if she is really famous now and you got it somewhere else. She is from Cedar, I went to High School with her and totallly hated her then! Ha ha, but she is totally different now. I think that she is really inspiring! I am addicted to her blog. I'm glad you read it too!
shuuut up! No, I got it off of CJanes Blog. She is TOTALLY famous.
Post a Comment