This year we decided to try something new. I saw on one of my neighbors blogs that there was a pumpkin patch around here where the kids could go pick a pumpkin out for themselves. Sounds much funner then going over to Maceys and looking for one! So off we went! It was such a pretty night for pumpkin picking! It was the week before Halloween so most of the pumpkins had been picked over pretty good but we still found some good ones!! I used my neighbors advice and told them they could get a pumpkin as long as they could carry it themselves. Hence, Chases pumpkin!!
There was a little hay bale maze they could play in (ON) and the kids had a great time!
I think we will be going here every year!!
1 comment:
Yeah, this one looks fun! The only one we've been to is way too far away. So happy there's one closer. :)
Post a Comment