Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Jentry...12? Really???


Once again, Jentry had ANOTHER birthday! I wish she would quit doing this!!! She turned the big 1-2 this year!!!

She started out the day very early opening her presents! She got an ipod, clothes, and CD's! What a lucky girl!!! She then went to school.

When she came home we took her to Chuck a Rama... one of her favorite restaurants. A close 2nd to Sizzler of course!

The next day we celebrated with my side of the family at Sizzlers. Grandma and Grandpa gave her a *GASP* cell phone. And when I say *GASP* I mean it. That's what she did when she saw it!

She loves going to Young Women's! She didn't think she would at first but now she LOVES it! She is such a great girl. I couldn't ask for a better daughter....most of the time! ;-)

No comments: