Ok not really, but kinda. I finally published my blog into a REAL book!! I'm so excited about this. My friend Tiffany had said something about how she had done this and I had been wanting to do it for awhile but didn't know how it would turn out or really even how to do it. So when she said where she got hers done (blurb.com) and that it turned out good I was on it!! I spent all day and ALL night (til 4 am) editing and going through my blog. It was so fun to go through all of my old posts and read about the boys' births again. I'm glad to have this in print...because though this blog is for family and friends to see what we are up to...its mostly a journal for me to keep of our family.
Thursday, July 09, 2009
I've published my first book....
Ok not really, but kinda. I finally published my blog into a REAL book!! I'm so excited about this. My friend Tiffany had said something about how she had done this and I had been wanting to do it for awhile but didn't know how it would turn out or really even how to do it. So when she said where she got hers done (blurb.com) and that it turned out good I was on it!! I spent all day and ALL night (til 4 am) editing and going through my blog. It was so fun to go through all of my old posts and read about the boys' births again. I'm glad to have this in print...because though this blog is for family and friends to see what we are up to...its mostly a journal for me to keep of our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks FANTASTIC! How much? So fun to talk to you today and reminisce!
I loved talking to you too!! IT was a 167 pages for 57.00
That sounds sooo amazing!! Good for you! I need to come see you! Thanks for the great idea!
I keep thinking to do it and haven't yet. The longer I wait, the more difficult it will be. Good inspiration ...
Post a Comment