Tuesday, June 16, 2009

RIP Snicks


Snickers Scott passed away peacefully, Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at the age of 11. She was my brothers dog and a part of the family. The kids loved her and she didnt seem to mind them either. Last year she went in for some surgery and they found out it was cancer. They said she wouldnt last another year. And she didnt. Today I went with Todd to have her put down. It didnt quite go like I thought it would. I didnt know it happened so fast. We will miss her whenever we go to my parents house.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you leslie. And thanks for going with Todd.

Deanna said...

All dogs go to heaven...it's true I saw it in a cartoon movie.
xoxoxo

Jadie said...

Oh man, I feel so bad. Snickers was such a fun dog. Momma is going to feel so alone when she is outside... I'm sorry for your loss, it sucks.

Love,
Jadie

Anonymous said...

i miss my dog!!!!!!!!!

mom2six said...

I'm so sorry guys. I remember snickers.

Mers said...

HOW HORRIBLE!! I'm so sorry!