Monday, March 02, 2009

Toothless Wonder...


Brinley lost her fourth tooth last night while eating a carrot. She didnt swallow this one like she did with the last one that she lost while eating. I think its so cute when kids lose their 2 top teeth. But hate when they get their permanent teeth. Why is it that baby teeth are so cute and so strait and then they get their adult teeth and they come in all funny looking? I think its so we can just have one more bill to add to the pile.




Anyway, the toothfairy came and brought her a gold dollar. She couldnt be more excited. For some reason she thinks she is going to use that gold dollar as bait to catch a lepracaun. She ran in from school today and went up stairs and made a trap. She is convinced Mr. Leprocaun is coming and she is going to take him to his pot of gold that will fill our house with gold. Good luck Brinley!

5 comments:

Lizzylou said...

Good luck Brinley with the Leprocaun. I've head that if they escape they at least leave a treat behind.

Deanna said...

I chased one all the way to Ireland...and still couldn't find the pot o gold.
xoxoxo

Brown Family said...

Shayla's baby teeth came in crooked, so I'm hoping her adult teeth are straight?!? Our dentist has already told us to start saving!!!

The Jasperson Family said...

Cute.

Camille Jensen said...

That girl cracks me up! I hope she catches her leprechaun. I've always wanted to meet one.