
Brinley turned seven today. I can hardley believe it! Time with these kids just flys by. I was telling Scott the other night..I remember when they were baby babies...and then right now. Where did all the time in the middle go?!
She has been looking forward to her birthday for a long time. As all kids do!
We woke her up at around six and gave her her two presents. One was clothes, BORING and then another was a rainbow light. I thought she would be disappointed but she wasnt. I said, do you want to crawl in bed with me for a little while and when she walked out into the hall there was her bike!! Her last bike was a hand me down from Jentry and its on its last leg so she was SUPER excited to see a new bike!
She got special treatment at school and at home! She didnt have to write her spelling words 10 times and didnt have to do chores and got to play at a friends house.
Later that day my parents came and took us to dinner at Chuck a Rama with my grandparents and Kym, Cory and Shaylee (my sister and her family). She had a great day!!!
Brinley has been my sweetest child...but she has also been the one to push every button I have. I didnt know if we would make it through her 3's. She pushed her limits every day. But then she would come up to you and say the sweetest thing...it was her saving grace. Otherwise...I dont know what would have happened to us. ;-) I remember bringing her home from the hospital and looking at her while I was holding her and thinking, "I could have 10 more of you! You are so sweet." And I thought that for the first few...lets see..months? Then the true Brinley came out.
She is a homebody. She would rather be at home then anywhere else. Which is totally oposite of Jentry. She could care less if she ever left the house or slept over at anyones house.
She plays really well with Ty and Chase. And loves to play pretend with them.
From the day we brought her home from the hospital Scott has called her Boo.
So Happy Birthday My Boo!!! I love you!
6 comments:
happy birthday brinley! sorry i missed it on facebook! i knew it was a day after mias!
Such a sweet girl. =)
What a petite, adorable baby! Hope she had a great day!
Leslie!!! Of course I remember you, I'm glad that you found me. I'm doing so good. Your family is so cute. I can't believe how big Gentry is, time flys by way too fast. And yes, I agree Chase is an very cute name.
Happy Birthday Boo! Love your princess mask. Can I borrow it? Please?
Post a Comment