
In this time of recession, Im going to buy my stock in Magic Erasers. I cannot get through the day without using this thing at least 3 times. Chase colors on EVERYTHING. He can find a crayon, marker, pencil, pen ANYWHERE! It doesnt matter how hard I try to keep them away. And heaven knows...he shouldnt be playing with crayons.
http://whatblog2.blogspot.com/2008/06/this-kid-will-be-death-of-me_21.html
Magic Erasers really are magic. I dont know what is in them...dont even know if I want to know what is in them. But I can scrub and scrub and scrub and not be able to get crayon off the wall. Use one of these babies...and I barely even have to touch it and its gone. MAGIC!
7 comments:
I always use them. in fact i put in a while back and got two free ones. just thought i would put my two cents in since they didnt cost me a cent ha ha ........mama
I love magic tricks!
xoxoxo
I'm a HUGE fan -- ever since Tyler wrote on the wall in the living room with a permanent marker right before we put our house up for sale. Magic erasers made it disapper ... good thing for him. :)
I need to get me a few of these I think. Aiden thinks the world is his canvas. Now do they take marker off of skin? HAHA yeah right. I doubt it.
How DO they work anyway? They are amazing for sure. Only thing that completely cleans my tub!
hummm. i had one when they first came out and mine didnt work. maybe i will try it again!
The only reason Trinity is still alive today is due to Mr. Clean Erasers. LOL
Post a Comment