Yesterday I hear Ty saying to Chase... "Did you get one?" I go in there and Chase is up on the stool whacking the balls with a ruler.
Today I notice they are playing way too good with each other and its way too quiet...
Today Ty is the culprit. But hes using a present. It goes much higher then the stool!!
So...just lights this year.
8 comments:
We have pics from when our boys were little, and there are only ornaments on the top half. Gotta love kids, eh? :)
tell them uncle todd will come help get the top half with them
OMG! ha.
That is so sweet. Let me guess you didn't get the shatter proof ones. Ya me either.
Of course I did! What mother wouldnt... ;-)
LMAO "Did you get one?" That's just friggin' priceless right there!
Now that is funny! I love the just light tree's I sister has the same thing at her house. They are just as pretty! Your boys are so dang cute!
I can't believe it has been 11 yrs. Since you had Jentry!?! What that is just crazy! She is so beautiful! What a cute girl to tell you her dreams and the party she had the time of her life! That is just so cute! You are a great mom!
I need an update Les!!
Love,
Jadie
Post a Comment