Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

Oh what a fun filled Christmas we had!!!

Every year our tradition is to go to my Grandma Haywards house and have Christmas Eve there. I love this tradition. Ty of course, hadn't taken a nap that day. So he was a terror. On our way home he fell asleep. We were hoping Chase would be able to wake his brother up and have him in a happy mood. We were wrong.



Every Christmas Eve we come home and open PJ's, read the Christmas Story out of the bible and read a fun Christmas Story (this year it was Christmas Day In The Morning.
Since Ty was just a jolly fellow we kind of had to rush through this. He was crying most the time. The girls were excited tho. They love getting new pajamas!



The girls went to bed without any fight. And the boys quickly fell asleep. Scotts mom had given us a cute Santa Key to help Santa come in since we dont have a chimney. The kids loved this.

And it worked! Santa was able to come in and leave WAY TOO MANY TOYS!!!



Which is not my fault. Scott likes to help Santa go a little overboard. But since Christmas was close to a weekend, Scott got more days off and got to see how much fun putting all of this away is! And he decided that maybe next year, Ill help Santa out more.

This is Jentrys loot



Brinleys

Tys

Chases


The Familys

Santa always leaves a letter and this year he left two. Brinley wanted a fish this year. I guess Santa couldnt put it in the bag so he left her a coupon to go pick one out. She was so excited about that.





We are still cleaning up!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie I want to come have Christmas with your family. The stories, jammies, and look at all the loot! Your children will have many fond memories.

Deanna said...

Love the Santa key. I think Santa left some of MY presents at your house...nice loot.
xoxoxo

Jadie said...

Holy Shhh... CRAP! That is a but load! Way cute pictures though!

Lot's of Love
& Wishes for a Wonderful NEW YEAR!

Jadie

Alexis said...

I need santa to bring me some of those orange sticks.

Leslie said...

I thought of you Alexis!!

Brown Family said...

I love the Santa key. What a great idea. Santa left notes for a couple of my kids who didn't get exactly what they had asked for ... :)

If I'm feeling a little in need of exercise I'll head over to play the Wii w/you ... if we can get it away from the kids. :)

Anonymous said...

is Ty SLEEPING on Chase??? How cute.

Leslie said...

Chase is kissing Ty.

Anonymous said...

Geeze I can hardly tell which one is which, lol.

Leslie said...

me too.