I stopped by Jamies to drop Jentry off for a sleepover and asked her if I could set up some appts for everyone (except me) to get a hair cut. Of course she is WAY TOO NICE and said...well lets do them all right now. Jentry has been wanting to get her hair cut for awhile now because its been giving her headaches. And of course, cute do's are always nice for the summer!
Brinley went first and got a cute a-line cut.
Then the boys got their regular do's.
And then Jentry got her A-line.
Jamie got all done with it and said...well ok, do you want me to straiten it. YOU NEVER ASK JENTRY IF SHE WANTS HER HAIR STRAIGTENED!! The answer is ALWAYS YES YES YES! So of course Jamie was way too nice again and spent 30 minutes blowing and straightening her hair. BUT ITS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I love it! I love this type of cut on her. Last time she got this cut she was five...so its been awhile.
And since Jentrys hair turned out so cute...she started a chain reaction. Then Shelbey and Maddie wanted their hair cut like Jentrys. Mind you, Maddies hair was almost to her butt and Shelbeys wasnt far behind.
I think Jamie almost cried cutting their hair off. Ok, I know she almost did. But what a memory she made... All three cousins getting their hair cut like twiners!!! Maddie even had more then enuff to donate to Locks of Love. I dont know if Jamie will ever invite us over again after that. ;-)
3 comments:
I am so printing out that last picture of Jentry and getting the same haircut. Love it!
CUTE!
Wow so different with straight hair!!
Post a Comment