This is Ty's new thing to say to EVERYTHING!!! I hear this at least 100,000 times a day. And I dont even think he knows what it means.
Ill say "go pick up your toys."
"Why Mom, why? "
"Cause they are all over"
"Why mom, why?"
"Cause you made a mess with them"
"Why mom, why?"
and on and on.
Today he got the RED finger nail polish out. Why we have red finger nail polish I dont know. Im not ever going to paint my nails RED.
And painted his face with it. Along with dribbeling it on the couch and floor. I coulda beat the boy. So as Im frantically trying to get it out of the couch and floor I said,
"GO SIT ON THE STAIRS!"
He goes and sits on the stairs and I look over at him with the carpet cleaner blaring and I can see his little lips mouthing (cause I cant hear him over the cleaner) "Why mom, why?" And he does it in such a cute little innocent voice.
I know kids say "WHY" all the time but I think Ty is taking it to a new level.
1 comment:
Oh dear. Breaks your heart and your furniture all at the same time. ((hugs)) I wish the word 'why' could be taken out of the English language!! Kaja is a "why" girl. Aiderz is still the silent take things apart boy. He won't ask why, he goes ahead and just finds out all by himself. There are always a few messes to clean up because of his silent wondering. OK more than a few.
Post a Comment