I guess I should document this.
So, were having another! Oh my goodness...
I hadnt had a period since June 15th. I took two pregnancy tests and they both came back -negative- but still no period.
Ty has a fever because he is teething and I couldnt find his dang Tylenol. So I had to go to Walmart to get some. Scott told me to pick up a test too. Because that night before I had woken up SOOOO sick. But I went and sat in the bathroom for a couple minutes and it went away. For like the last week or so I had been waking up kinda nauseous in the nights when I would wake up to feed Ty but I kept telling myself NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Silly me. So I pick up a test. COme home. And we go to church. Get home and Scott says so when are you going to take that test? I had forgotten about it. I said oh, I guess I can right now. So I went upstairs and did it. I was finishing...looking at the test and it looked a little weird to me as it was going across the window. I thought aww crap, shoulda got two because this isnt looking like its going to work. Right then I saw a big +. I said OH MY GOODNESS and just started laughing. What else could I do. So I sat on the edge of the tub and talked to myself for awhile and then I heard Jentry going down the stairs and I said...Hey, tell your dad to come up here. She did and he was up there in a flash. I was just sitting on the end of the tub with the test on the back of the toilet. I just laughed when I saw him. He picked it up and said... "Oh... is it dark enuff?" I said "YES its dark enuff! It doesnt matter how dark it is." Mind you, this is ONE DARK TEST! Soooo thats our big story
Now the big thing is...a car. They are sooo expensive and we just got the new accord and dont want two car payments so I dont know WHAT we are going to do . Mini van just isnt going to cut it cause we are going to need something 4 wheel drive so we can go up to the mountains as a family. So I dont know. We are thinking a Honda Pilot but once again... $$$$$$$$$$$ One day Im gonna be rich and wont have to worry about things like this...but until then...
2 comments:
Well you wanted four, so congratulations! As for the car thing...hope you figure something out!
funny story. i was smiling the entire time i read it. FORGETTING to take the test - its a good sign its your FOURTH! :) you ARE gonna need a bigger car!!!
Post a Comment