Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Do you like doing the monkey bars???

So this year started off not so good for Jentry. Her best friend doesnt go to her school anymore. Shes moving and goes to a different school. Her other best friend from school moved to Texas. When we went to look who was in her class she didnt know very many people. So WE were dreading the first day of school.

Yesterday was the first day of school.

She got in the truck and said "School Sucks!" I knew what that meant. I asked her why and she said because she had no one to play with. :-( I hate to hear that!!!

So today I told her, "You try and find someone to play with at school." and she said she would.

Well she came in the door a much happier girl today. Said she found a girl that sits by her and they played at every recess together! YAY! I said so what did you say to her? And she said "Do you like doing the monkey bars?" and the girl said yes! So they did the monkey bars until their hands hurt and then went and laid on the grass!

I hope tomorrow is just as good of a day!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Gosh I so remember this grade. It is the grade I made a new friend for the rest of my school years. Maybe this girlie will be 'the one'. Best thoughts for her.

Lisa said...

nothing like a friendship that starts out with MONKEY BARS! i see a long future for them :) how cute.