Where has the time gone? How did Jentry turn 8 already??? I cant believe it. I look at her and she isnt even a kid anymore. She is getting more and more features of an young girl now. :( She has opinions. She has idea's. She knows so much more then I think she should and I wonder HOW?? Where is time going? Shes just growing up. I remember being sooo excited for her to be born...not knowing what I was in for...she changed our lives forever. But for the best. I look at her and think about all the things she has went through with us. She has been here pretty much our whole marriage in one form or another. She's the first. Our little guinea pig. Helping us work all the bugs out. I love her.
The last few months with her have kind of been a challenge. I dont know if it's because Im pregnant...or because this is just how it is when you have a girl that is growing up. We butt heads a lot. I expect a lot from her. Can't wait for the teenage years. They aren't far off.
Yesterday, for her birthday, we did whatever SHE wanted too. So we went and saw Santa, got a picture with him...went to Sizzler for dinner and then went to the Festival of Lights...and drove through two times. Just for her. She loved being able to pick what we did. Tonight we will have a party. Shes very excited for that...says its like having 2 birthdays. It is.
I love that girl.
3 comments:
AAWWW!! That made me a little teary until I got to the head butting part. LOL I can't believe she is 8!! Where is the little girl from your siggy when you joined TLOL?
In your pics I saw her reading a card and thought, when did she learn to read? How is it possible she's that old?? She's a sweetie and you've done a good job.
I know!!! Yesterday she had a talk in church. she reminded me like 15 minutes before church. So I found her a poem and she was able just to read it by herself...it was so weird. Shes too grown up.
Post a Comment